More about Hugo Boss
Why G15 Lenses?
Solid colors, genuine since 1937, the Classic G-15 was originally developed for military use, offers a high level of clarity, comfort and protection.
Light conditions: Low light to Sunny (versatile).
By absorbing 85% of visible light and blocking out most of the blue light, green lenses provide remarkable color contrast. G-15 green lenses ensure better clarity of vision and a more “natural vision”.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES OF OPTYL MATERIAL
- Low weight (20% lighter than other similar polymers)…
- Flexible, comfortable and adaptable to the face shape…
- Memory effect – by heating it to 80-120°C, Optyl can be adapted to fit the anatomy of the face, and when the material cools – the new form is maintained. When heated up to the `memory` temperature again, it returns to its original shape…
- Heat resistant and mechanically strong. Non-deformable, the original shape of the glasses is maintained in all situations…
- Contains no plastifiers, hypo-allergenic and non-irritant…
- Obtained via vacuum casting technology, 3-dimensional design and unique color effects.