Use the symptom checker here to see if these wipes are right for you:
These handy wipes are great for gentle cleansing of the eyelids and lashes, with no need for rinsing. Preservative, perfume and paraben-free, they can be used from the age of 3 months and are suitable for contact lens wearers.Individually-wrapped sterile eyelid cleansing wipes. (Pack of 20).
- Preservative, perfume and paraben-free
- So gentle, they can be used from age 3 months
- No need for any rinsing
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
- Recommended by ophthalmologists for pre-and post-eye procedures – seek advice from your eye care specialist
When would I use this?
- Convenience – wipes are ready-to-use, with no additional pads required
- Travelling – easy to carry in your bag or pocket
- Cleansing treatment plan – when managing inflammation or infection of the eyelids such as Blepharitis, Meibomian Gland dysfunction, Styes or Chalazia.
- Pre-or Post-surgery – with a recommendation from your ophthalmologist, this helps manage any potential infection.
Sterile wipe, impregnated with a lotion.
Lotion contains: Capryloyl glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG 8, Poloxamer 184, Polysorbate 20, Propylene glycol, hydrocotyl extract (propylene glycol, Centella asiatica extract and water), Preservative-free Sebum-regulating complex (propylene glycol, Iris florentina root extract, zinc sulphate, PPG-5 Ceteth 20 and Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), alcohol and water), PEG 6 caprylic/capric glycerides (i.e. Macrogol 6 glycerol caprylocaprate), Dipotassium phosphate, Sodium hydroxide, Potassium dihydrogen phosphate, Purified water.
*All ingredients are correct to the best of our knowledge, but may be subject to change.